Thursday, January 14, 2010

Winter...








.
.
.



The winter is not over yet and (!) you don't have feel or look like a Michelin-man
just because it's cold outside. There are nice sweaters, jackets and boots out there...

In my store wifey (andra långgatan 49, Göteborg) we have these lovely jumpers
and long cardigans from Jumperfabriken. So let Stina, Vendela, Vera, Tilde och Isabel
be your warm friends this winter.

And what is better than keeping your feet really warm and nice... And it doesn't
matter if they are big and a little bit bulky. I'm right now not leaving my house
without my Salomon hiking boots. Here are some one that are even on sale now at Ellos.se





.
.
.


. .
Jackets...if I was a great designer living in a snowy, windy, rainy city like Gothenburg
I would focus on a great jacket. A warm, not bulky that you still feel pretty in.
And, as a matter of fact the Gothenburg brand Elvine has done this for us.
You can get them at a good price at zoovillage.com I also added a jacket from Humör,
the danish brand for Men, just order a small :) and use colors in the winter
- we need to cheers each other up!








.
.
.
.

I love hats! All kind of hats, but now when we have minus, minus,
at least here in Suecia I go for my warmest hats, fur or lambwool – the only material
that really keeps you warm.
These hats I found at Ahlens.se and nelly.com, prices from 129-749:-






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So keep your self warm and still look pretty – soon it's spring.
And next week I'm off to the fashion week in Berlin to check out the fall fashion 2010...

No comments: