Friday, March 12, 2010

Things I might buy

Unfortunately I don't have this huge shopping budget that I would have loved to have had now while being here in NY...so I need to carefully plan my purchases. Look, look and look. Try, try and try. Take a picture. Look at it. And then see if I long for it... If I don't I should not buy it. Actually if things you try on doesn't speak to you directly "Buy me! I look soo good on you." Don't buy it.

This coat is a DKNY coat and I like it because it curves, so not straight as the other coats á la Mulberry right now, more 'skirty' lines.



.
.
.
.
.
.



Funny enough, the first store I really try on clothes is H&M...I know, so weird. But I always check out the H&M stores in the cities I visit. And due to the low dollar, prices here are more than ok. Ok, I wont buy H&M from New York. Promise. But this jacket for only $34, (250 kr) is not that bad.

.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
These shoes I found in a store on Broadway. They are grey leather with small studs. Classic design with the band on the center of the shoe. Pretty/Cool design. But I need 38,5 and they only have 38 or 39...so I would need extra cushions that they sales guy with a mohawk tried to sell in.
















This is a ring from Crystalyzed with Swarowski stones.
I like. I want. I just bought :)











.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Colourful bracelets! We need to add colour our selves until the nature will help us. These bracelets I will go back to and check again.











.
.
.
.
.
.

The store Theory www.theory.com have a couple of really cool designs. This jacket is in jersey with studs.
I also found a new brand for me: haute hippie, a lot of cool designs.

2 comments:

Syster said...

Wunderbart! Buy the coat! I just bought HMs Burberry Prosums Rip off!!

Viktoria said...

Aha, was thinking of it especially now when it's raining like crazy...and i was pretty! :)